4mm 10mm Low Iron/Ultra White Glass/Clear Float Glass for Building Usage
|FOB Price:||US $3-5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $3-5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||250000square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SGT-UL-0921
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: Extra Thick Sheet Glass
- Surface State: Polished Glass
- Forming: Float Process
- Color: Clear
- Size Range: 300mmx300mm-3000mmx13000mm
- Cetificates: Ce,Sg,as,Nzs2208
- Trademark: SGT
- Specification: CE, GB11614-89, 3C
- HS Code: 7001000090
- Shape: Flat
- Function: Insulated Glass
- Nominal Thickness: 6mm
- Grade: Excellent Grade
- Workmanship: Molding machinery
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Thickness Range: 2-19mm
- Delivery: 15days
- Transport Package: End Cap, a Frame, etc
- Origin: China
The float glass process is the most common method of flat glass production in the world. This process basically involves melting silicate (sand), lime and soda in a furnace and floating it onto a large bed of molten tin, hence the name float glass. This mixture slowly solidifies over the molten tin as it enters the annealing oven where it travels along rollers under a controlled cooling process. From this point the glass emerges in one continuous ribbon and is then cut and further processed to customers's need.
1)Clear Float Glass is superior in quality when compared to other flat glass and has the unique characteristics of excellent surface finishing, flatness, uniform thickness, high optical quality and bright appearance. The float process was developed in the late 1950's. Float technology has been rapidly replacing plate and sheet facilities worldwide in recent decades. Float glass derives it name from the Float process used where the molten glass floats on the top of molten tin.
2)Shandong Glass Tech is manufacturing float glass using the latest advanced technology. From the process of receiving raw materials up to the time of the final product reaching the customer, Shandong Glass Tech is making sure that the highly automated production process is being utilized to its maximum extent to meet the requirements of its customers and it can be further fabricated into reflective, low-E, laminated, security, insulating, heat-treated and ceramic decorated glass.
Why Choose SGT?
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
6. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
7. Competitive price and quality.