Tinted Glass/Color Glass Dark Green Dark Dark Bronze/Reflective Glass From Sgt
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Square Meters/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SGT-252-6
- Shape: Flat
- Fragment State: II
- Product Thickness: 5mm, 6mm, 10mm
- Transport Package: According to Client′ S Request
- Origin: China
- Usage: Building, Furniture, Home Appliance etc.
- Flatness: High Glass
- Product Standard: GB/T 9963-1998
- Trademark: SGT
- Specification: CCC SGS
- HS Code: 7005290001
Why choose SGT?
1. As the pioneer of Acid Etched Glass manufacturer in China through the horizontal line.
2. Long year Low E Glass manufacturing & export experience.
3.Both hard Low E and Soft Low E available, but export mainly hard low E.
4.Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more than 60 countries in the world.
4. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6.Competitive price and quality.
|1||Glass Material||Clear float glass, low iron glass(ultra clear float glass), bronze glass, grey glass, blue glass, patterned glass, borosilicate glass, ceramic glass, frosted glass(acid etched glass), sandblasted glass, low-e glass, AR glass, AG glass, etc.|
|2||Size||According to customer's requirements|
|3||Shape||rectangular, round, ellipse, semiellipse,|
hexagon or other special shape
|4||Edge shape||Straight, round, beveled, stepped, etc.|
|5||Color||Clear, ultra clear, dark grey, euro grey, silver grey, light blue, blue green, green, ocean blue, ford blue, dark blue and other colors in different shades, etc.|
|7||Corners||Blunted corners, round corners or cut corners|
|8||Packing||According to customer's requirements|
What's Low-E Glass?
Low emissivity coated glass is also called Low-E glass. There are two types of Low-E glass: hard coat and soft coat.
Hard coat Low-E glass is manufactured by pouring a thin layer of molten tin onto a sheet of glass while the glass is still slightly molten. The tin actually becomes "welded" to the glass. This process makes it difficult or "hard" to scratch or remove the tin. Often this glass has a blueish tint to it.
Soft coat Low-E glass, on the other hand, involves the application of silver, zinc or tin to glass in a vacuum. The glass enters a vacuum chamber filled with an inert gas which is electrically charged. The electricity combined with the vacuum allows molecules of metal to sputter onto the glass. The coating is fairly delicate or "soft."
1) Improved energy efficiency compared to clear float glass.
2) High solar heat gain decreasing further the need for heating and lighting.
3) Highly durable coated glass easy to handle and process.
4) Can be laminated, tempered, bent and enameled using standard techniques.
5) Can be used in monolithic form or incorporated into Insulating Glass Units.
6) Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses.
Low-E Glass Application:
Residential buildings requiring thermal insulation