6mm-19mm Clear Float Ultra White Glass for Solar Usage
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $2/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||250000square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SGT-AL-1108
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: Cellular Glass
- Surface State: Polished Glass
- Forming: Float Process
- Color: Clear
- Cetificates: Ce,Sg,as,Nzs2208
- Thickness Range: 2-19mm
- Trademark: SGT
- Specification: CE, GB11614-89, 3C
- HS Code: 6802101000
- Shape: Flat
- Function: Heat Reflective Glass
- Nominal Thickness: 6mm
- Grade: Excellent Grade
- Workmanship: Molding machinery
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Delivery: 15days
- Size Range: 300mmx300mm-3000mmx13000mm
- Transport Package: End Cap, a Frame, etc
- Origin: China
Why choose SGT?
1. As the pioneer of Clear Float Glass manufacturer in China through the horizontal line.
2. Long year Clear Float Glass manufacturing & export experience.
3. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more than 60 countries in the world.
4. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
7. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
8. Competitive price and quality.
SGT Product Detail
|1||Product Name||Clear Float Glass|
|6||Glass Size||1220*1830mm, 1830*2440mm, 3300*2140mm, 3300*2250mm|
What is Clear Float Glass?
Clear Glass is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
SGT Clear Float Glass Characteristics:
1. Smooth and flat surface and good vision.
2. Flexible size specifications to minimize cutting loss.
3. Substrate for each level of glass processing.
Clear Float Glass Applications:
1. External use of windows, doors in offices, houses and shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balcony etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
5. Substrate of mirror, reflective glass and tempered glass etc.
6. Green house etc.