SGS 3-8mm Copper Free Wardrobe Bathroom Wall Mirror
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SGT-CFSM004
- Style: Modern
- Finish: Porcelain
- Customized: Customized
- Thickness Range: 3-8mm
- Glass Test Equipment: Laser
- Product Certification: Australia AS/NZS 2208 Certification
- Transport Package: Plywood Crate, End Cap, a Frame
- Origin: China
- Shape: Rectangle
- Frame Material: Frameless
- Usage: Household, Hotel, Commercial, Outdoor, Amusement
- Size Range: Customized-2440X3660mm
- Application: Decorative Walls/ Wardrobe Doors Mirror
- Light Transmittance Test Equipment: Lamada 950 (USA)
- Trademark: SGT
- Specification: 1605x2550mm-2440x3660mm
- HS Code: 7009910090
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
6. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
7. Competitive price and quality.
What Is Silver Mirror
Silver mirror is made through a chemical sedimentation process.
A sheet of specially treated Silver is coated on quality float glass, followed by a sheet of passivant (or copper), and finished with two layers of paint for chemical and physical protection.
Step 1 - Glass Preparing. After washed and polished, then coated with stannous chloride. This "tinning" process ensures a good bond between the silver and the glass.
Step 2 - Silver Application-- A solution of silver salt is mixed with an aldehyde solution, and the mixture sprayed on the mirror. The silver and the aldehyde react as follows to produce a coating of metallic.
Step 3 - Copper protection.This step is not always used, but it is useful in providing further protection for the silver backing. It simply involves the spraying a mixture of copper ions and zinc dust onto the silver, producing metallic copper as follows:
Step 4 - Protecting the backing.
The mirror is then backed with paint to prevent damage to the surface.
High Reflecting Rate: the reflecting rate is about 92%. Real high fidelity imaging.
Long Lifetime: the mirror is not easy to be oxidized both in the center and on the edges, the advantage of resistance to corrosion and humidity offer a product life three times longer than conventional aluminum glass.
Backside Logo Available:
Customized company logo and special letters can be printed on the back of the mirror.
Safety Backing Available:
Through sticking special PE film in the backside (both CATI and CATII are available)
Suitable for Deep Processing:
Customized to any size and shape. Edgeworks including bevel, flat polish,and pencil polish.
By using lead free paint, the pollution to the environment of broken pieces can be minimized, satisfied with the environment requirements in Europe, America and other developed region.