Low-E Laminated Toughened Glass 15mm
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||End Cap, a Frame, etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SGT-LG005
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: Thick Sheet Glass
- Surface State: Floats Law Glass
- Forming: Float Process
- Color: Blue
- Thickness Choose: 5mm-18mm
- Technique: Float Glass
- Material: Float Glass
- Trademark: SGT
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Function: Low-E Glass
- Nominal Thickness: 10mm
- Grade: Excellent Grade
- Workmanship: Molding machinery
- Usage: Building, Window
- Cetificates: CE,Sg,as,Nzs2208
- MOQ: One 20FT Container for Each Glass
- Edgeworks: Blunted, Cutting and Round Corners as Your Request
- Specification: customized
- HS Code: 7016909000
1. As the pioneer of Low-E Glass manufacturer in China through the horizontal line.
2. Long year Low-E Glass manufacturing & export experience.
3. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more than 60 countries in the world.
4. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
5. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
6. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
7. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
8. Competitive price and quality.
SGT Product detail
|1||Product Name||Low-E Glass|
|3||Type of Products||High transmittance Low-E, Double silver Low-E, Single silver Low-E, etc.|
|4||Thickness||5+9+5; 6+12+6; 6+16+6, etc; or laminated insulated glass|
SGT Low-E Glass Characteristics:
1). Optical performance Visible LT 10%-80% and LR 13%-35% depends on different panes of Insulated glass
2). Thermal feature Insulating glass can reduce U value, especially when filled with inert gas
3). Sound insulation Insulated glass can lower the noise, if applied with laminated pane, 80 decibels of traffic noise could be as low as 45 decibels
4). Anti-dew Desiccant keeps the dryness inside the spacer and resists forming Of dew
SGT Low-E Glass Applications:
1. External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.
5. Bathroom etc
6. Cutting, edging, tempering and insulating