0.38/ 0.52mm PVB/ EVA Film Clear Float Tinted Laminated Safety Glass
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.5 US $3|
|Purchase Qty. (Square Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SGT- LG001
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Anti-theft
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Grey, Bronze, Clear, Pink, Green, Blue
- Thickness Range: 4.38mm-38.38mm
- Application: Skylights, Slope Glazing, Balustrades
- Film: PVB/ EVA/ Sgp
- Trademark: SGT
- Specification: 2134x3300mm/3660mm 2250x3300mm/3660mm
- HS Code: 7007290000
- Type: Float Glass
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Bullet-Resistant Glass
- Intermediate Film: Sgp/ PVB/ EVA Film
- Production: Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window, Balustrades
- Size Range: 300mmx300mm-3000mmx13000mm
- Light Transmittance Test Equipment: Lamada 950 (USA)
- Glass Test Equipment: Laser
- Transport Package: Plywood Crate, a Frame, End Cap,
- Origin: China
- Shandong Glass Tech Laminated Glass can be made with sheets of annealed, heat strengthened, tempered, and reflective or Low-E glass.
- We are providing our client with a wide range of Color Laminated Glass, which are offered in variety of designs, shapes, sizes and colors.
- Available in various thicknesses, customized in accordance with the requirements of clients.
- 5-15 days fast delivery time.
- Strict quality control management.
- Good quality and competitive price.
|6||Product Certification||China National compulsory 3C certification|
Australia AS/NZS 2208 certification
U.K. BS6206 certification
U.S. ANSI Z97.1 certification
Japan JIS certification
|7||Glass Test Equipment||Laser|
|8||Quality Test Equipment||Germany Machine|
|9||Light transmittance Test Equipment||Lamada 950 (USA)|
|10||PVB supplier||Saflex , DuPont , SEKISUI ,Kuraray, TROSIFOL ,Decent|
III. What's Tempered Glass?
Tempered glass or toughened glass is a type of safety glass processed by control thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the inner surfaces into tension. Such stresses cause the glass , when broken, crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (aka: annealed glass) creates. Because of its safety and strength, toughened glass is used in a variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, mobile screen protectors, as a component of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware.
IV. Characteristics & Advantages:
1. Safety: Broken glass fragments firmly bonded to the PVB interlayer, minimizing the risk of injuries.
2. Security: High resistance against penetration from objects.
3. UV control: screen out almost 99% of damaging rays.
4. Sound reduction: With a higher sound reduction index than monolithic glass of equal thickness, an excellent barrier to noise.
5. Variety: Available in various thicknesses, customized in accordance with the requirements of clients.
Anti-thief show cases