4mm High Quality Tempered Low-E Glass for Building Usage
|FOB Price:||US $3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $3/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||250000square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SGT-lw-0918
- Structure: Hollow
- Shape: Thin-Film
- Transparency: Transparent
- Preparation Process: Fusion Method
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building
- Thickness Range: 2-19mm
- Cetificates: Ce/SGS/ISO/CCC
- Transport Package: End Cap, a Frame, etc
- Origin: China
- Type: Smart Glass
- Moh′s Hardness: 10
- Function: Thermal Function
- Processing Method: Ultrapurification
- Color: Silver
- Application: Daily Products
- Size Range: 300mmx300mm-3000mmx13000mm
- Trademark: SGT
- Specification: CE, GB11614-89, 3C
- HS Code: 6802101000
Why Choose SGT?
1. 10 years experiences on glass manufacturing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE certificate, exporting to more 60 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden cases, solving the problems of breakage.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated services.
6. 5-15 days fast delivery time.
7. Competitive price and quality.
Low emissivity coated glass is also called Low-E glass. There are two types of Low-E glass: hard coat and soft coat.Hard coat Low-E glass is manufactured by pouring a thin layer of molten tin onto a sheet of glass while the glass is still slightly molten. The tin actually becomes "welded" to the glass. This process makes it difficult or "hard" to scratch or remove the tin. Often this glass has a blueish tint to it. Soft coat Low-E glass, on the other hand, involves the application of silver, zinc or tin to glass in a vacuum. The glass enters a vacuum chamber filled with an inert gas which is electrically charged. The electricity combined with the vacuum allows molecules of metal to sputter onto the glass. The coating is fairly delicate or "soft."