6.38mm/10.38mm/12.38mm Safety Clear and Colored Tempered Laminated Glass
|FOB Price:||US $2 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $2/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||250000square Meter/Month|
|Transport Package:||End Cap, a Frame, etc|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SGT-Ua-1009
- Shape: Flat
- Structure: Solid
- Function: Photochromic
- Melting Point: High Temperature
- Color: Clear
- Thickness Range: 2-19mm
- Size Range: 300mmx300mm-3000mmx13000mm
- Trademark: SGT
- Origin: China
- Type: Float Glass
- Appearance: Flat
- Layer Type: Common Laminated Glass
- Intermediate Film: Silk
- Production: Dry Laminated Glass
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building
- Delivery: 15days
- Cetificates: Ce/SGS/ISO/CCC
- Specification: CE, GB11614-89, 3C
- HS Code: 6802101000
Shandong Glass Tech Laminated Glass can be made with sheets of annealed, heat strengthened, tempered, and reflective or Low-E glass.
We are providing our client with a wide range of Color Laminated Glass, which are offered in variety of designs, shapes, sizes and colors.
Available in various thicknesses, customized in accordance with the requirements of clients.
5-15 days fast delivery time.
Strict quality control management.
Good quality and competitive price.
|6||Product Certification||China National compulsory 3C certification|
Australia AS/NZS 2208 certification
U.K. BS6206 certification
U.S. ANSI Z97.1 certification
Japan JIS certification
|7||Glass Test Equipment||Laser|
|8||Quality Test Equipment||Germany Machine|
|9||Light transmittance Test Equipment||Lamada 950 (USA)|
|10||PVB supplier||Saflex , DuPont , SEKISUI ,Kuraray, TROSIFOL ,Decent|
What's Laminated Glass?
Laminated glass is a kind of high-grade safety glass formed after adhesive materials [PVB (Polyvinyl Butyral) or EVA (EVA (Vinyl Ester Polymer) interlayer etc) and SGP film are put between two or more than two pieces of glass to stick together under high temperature and pressure.
Laminated glass is commonly used as a safety glass when security and injury are of concern. The glass is prevented from shattering as it remains stuck to the interlayer creating a 'spider web' effect. Laminated glass looks like a single glass pane and is virtually indistinguishable from ordinary glass.
1. Safety: Broken glass fragments firmly bonded to the PVB interlayer, minimizing the risk of injuries.
2. Security: High resistance against penetration from objects.
3. Energy-saving : PVB interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
4. Aesthetic Sense to Buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of architects.
5. UV control: screen out almost 99% of damaging rays.
6. Sound reduction: With a higher sound reduction index than monolithic glass of equal thickness, an excellent barrier to noise.
7. Variety: Available in various thicknesses, customized in accordance with the requirements of clients.
swimming pool fencing